Is anyone else over all of the holiday shopping? I’m getting there myself! But, I think a lot of us are now shopping for ourselves and the winter ahead. Whether you need a last-minute festive outfit or trying to plan out what you’re going to buy during the after-Christmas sales, I went ahead and rounded up new arrivals from my favorite retailers for December.
Looking for more of my recent fashion finds? Be sure to check out these posts before you go!
- 20+ Cute Holiday Tops for Every Occasion
- 9 Sweaters So Comfy You’ll Never Want To Take Them Off
- Wearing Black Pants Three Ways for the Holidays
New Arrivals from Nordstrom, Loft, Talbots, Chico’s, and More
I know how overwhelming the Nordstrom site can be, so I went through and pulled my recent favorites.
A few things that caught my eye:
- With the new year around the corner, it’s a great time to pick up a new pair of tennis shoes and socks. I love the pink color of these Hokas!
- Sweater vests are trending this year, and this one can be dressed up or down. I’m a fan of the Navy color.
- Post Christmas, I always want to organize everything. I’ve added this triple drawer jewelry organizer to my cart, but it also would be a great gift year-round for any woman.
- Need a new coat? Give this sherpa one a try! I think blue or lavender are pretty colors you don’t typically see.
- I’m seeing lots of puffer vests right now at a variety of stores. This one is wind resistant and has zip pockets!
- A classic top that can be worn year-round, this leopard print ruffle shell can be worn under a blazer and then on its own in the spring.
Currently, Talbots is running 40% off your purchase through the 13th. If you’ve had your eye on anything, now’s your chance.
- This velour jacket with matching pants is on my wishlist. I think it looks polished when worn together as a set or separately.
- I’m wearing this Fair Isle sweater now and later. It is a great piece to carry into winter.
- This plaid blazer is currently 40% off and won’t go out of style. Buy it now so you can get plenty of wear out of it next year.
- I saw these wine earrings and thought they would be a cute addition to wear now and for New Year’s. But you could wear them all winter long if you want.
- The classic colors on this Colorblock Sweater go with everything, while the asymmetrical style gives it an updated look.
- Live in a warmer weather climate? I’d be wearing this tunic now! If not, it’s a great piece to pick up for spring.
So many of J. Crew Factory’s holiday pieces are on major sale as they try to make space for new things. This is a great time to stock up for next year on all things plaid, sequins, and fair isle.
- This “Having a Ball” graphic tee is so cute to wear leading up to New Year’s!
- Ladies…this ADORABLE Fair Isle sweater is on sale for 70% off, making it only $29. I couldn’t order it fast enough!
- I’ve got my eye on this half-zip cable sweater. It looks so cozy and makes a great layering piece to stay warm.
While the pickings are a little bit more slim right now, I did find some really good things in the boutique below, though.
- If you need winter boots, I found three different styles that I was shocked to see were at Walmart and look much more expensive than they are.
- I’m living in loungewear and am waiting for this waffle knit set to arrive.
- If you’ve been wanting to try the shacket trend, this cropped one is an affordable option. The pop of raspberry makes it stand out!
I want to hear from you!
What are you lacking in your closet right now? What are you shopping for? Let me know in the comments!
Whenever you SHARE my posts on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, AND FACEBOOK, it helps other ladies who might be style challenged to find my blog. I appreciate every one of you, and I consider you a friend.
Are You One Of The GURLS?
You will get a daily email reminder from me alerting you when a new blog post has gone live. And, occasionally, a “special” email will hit your inbox, so watch for those!
To GOD Goes The Glory!
Verse Of The Day
Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy.
50 Is Not Old partners with affiliate platforms where commission may be earned based on clicks and or purchases, and I would love it if you decided to use the links above. Affiliate Links help bloggers like me fund the free content we provide on our blogs. Some products might be gifted from brands.