New Arrivals from My Favorite Retailers: December 2022
Is anyone else over all of the holiday shopping? I’m getting there myself! But, I think a lot of us are now shopping for ourselves and the winter ahead. Whether you need a last-minute festive outfit or trying to plan out what you’re going to buy during the after-Christmas sales, I went ahead and rounded up new arrivals from my favorite retailers for December.
Looking for more of my recent fashion finds? Be sure to check out these posts before you go!
- 20+ Cute Holiday Tops for Every Occasion
- 9 Sweaters So Comfy You’ll Never Want To Take Them Off
- Wearing Black Pants Three Ways for the Holidays
New Arrivals from Nordstrom, Loft, Talbots, Chico’s, and More
I know how overwhelming the Nordstrom site can be, so I went through and pulled my recent favorites.
A few things that caught my eye:
- With the new year around the corner, it’s a great time to pick up a new pair of tennis shoes and socks. I love the pink color of these Hokas!
- Sweater vests are trending this year, and this one can be dressed up or down. I’m a fan of the Navy color.
- Post Christmas, I always want to organize everything. I’ve added this triple drawer jewelry organizer to my cart, but it also would be a great gift year-round for any woman.
- Need a new coat? Give this sherpa one a try! I think blue or lavender are pretty colors you don’t typically see.
- I’m seeing lots of puffer vests right now at a variety of stores. This one is wind resistant and has zip pockets!
- A classic top that can be worn year-round, this leopard print ruffle shell can be worn under a blazer and then on its own in the spring.
Currently, Talbots is running 40% off your purchase through the 13th. If you’ve had your eye on anything, now’s your chance.
- This velour jacket with matching pants is on my wishlist. I think it looks polished when worn together as a set or separately.
- I’m wearing this Fair Isle sweater now and later. It is a great piece to carry into winter.
- This plaid blazer is currently 40% off and won’t go out of style. Buy it now so you can get plenty of wear out of it next year.
- I saw these wine earrings and thought they would be a cute addition to wear now and for New Year’s. But you could wear them all winter long if you want.
- The classic colors on this Colorblock Sweater go with everything, while the asymmetrical style gives it an updated look.
- Live in a warmer weather climate? I’d be wearing this tunic now! If not, it’s a great piece to pick up for spring.
J. CREW FACTORY
So many of J. Crew Factory’s holiday pieces are on major sale as they try to make space for new things. This is a great time to stock up for next year on all things plaid, sequins, and fair isle.
- This “Having a Ball” graphic tee is so cute to wear leading up to New Year’s!
- Ladies…this ADORABLE Fair Isle sweater is on sale for 70% off, making it only $29. I couldn’t order it fast enough!
- I’ve got my eye on this half-zip cable sweater. It looks so cozy and makes a great layering piece to stay warm.
While the pickings are a little bit more slim right now, I did find some really good things in the boutique below, though.
- If you need winter boots, I found three different styles that I was shocked to see were at Walmart and look much more expensive than they are.
- Lace Up Duck Boots (Look like the Sperry or LL Bean ones!)
- Hiker Boots (Look like Marc Fisher ones!)
- Suede Boots (Look like Uggs!)
- I’m living in loungewear and am waiting for this waffle knit set to arrive.
- If you’ve been wanting to try the shacket trend, this cropped one is an affordable option. The pop of raspberry makes it stand out!
I want to hear from you!
What are you lacking in your closet right now? What are you shopping for? Let me know in the comments!
Whenever you SHARE my posts on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, AND FACEBOOK, it helps other ladies who might be style challenged to find my blog. I appreciate every one of you, and I consider you a friend.
Are You One Of The GURLS?
You will get a daily email reminder from me alerting you when a new blog post has gone live. And, occasionally, a “special” email will hit your inbox, so watch for those!
To GOD Goes The Glory!
Verse Of The Day
Clap your hands, all you nations; shout to God with cries of joy.
50 Is Not Old partners with affiliate platforms where commission may be earned based on clicks and or purchases, and I would love it if you decided to use the links above. Affiliate Links help bloggers like me fund the free content we provide on our blogs. Some products might be gifted from brands.
Definitely some cute things here! I wish I had the energy to start shopping for next year!
Love all of the items you showcased Tania! Righ now my closet is lacking a white button down long sleeve shirt. I do have a challenging time finding the perfect blouse as I have a larger chest. However I can always find something in a post of yours. 🙂
I struggle with sweaters because of hot flashes. Looking for thinner ideas to fill my closet. LOL
The Sherpa coat is amazing…
So many cute choices…hard to pick a favorite.
Wow! A lot of finds! 👏👏👍
Love the T-shirt from JCrew Factory!
Right now I am looking for long-sleeved t-shirts or button down shirts in bright colors; yellow, red, bright blues and greens. Not with a high price, please. Thanks for these ideas.
Hi Tania! You have such great taste because everything you posted is beautiful or adorable! I especially love the sherpa coat from LOFT, the boucle wool coat from Talbots (and what a gorgeous pink!), and the embellished denim tunic from Chicos.
I am totally over the holiday shopping. I start at the end of October, but always have small last minute items to buy in December so, I’m all done and frazzled (LOL).
I hope you have a great rest of your day! Looking forward to tomorrow’s post.
Thank you for keeping an eye out for great steals. I ordered the J. Crew Factory tee (in a different pattern) and Fair Isle sweater. The sweater was 70% off!
Thank you for the beautiful suggestions! Hopefully I will be able to get something from Chico’s! Have a great Monday!!
What a great assortment of pretty things! Thanks, Tania.
Great variety in today’s post!
Some great items here that will never go out of style. Happy Holidays!
I love your style choices! So many fashionable finds…time to go shopping!
I am lacking color in my closet… Maybe the pink coat from Talbots or the blue coat from Loft would help!! The emerald green blouse from last week was beautiful too.
Oh you have some wonderful suggestions!!!
Fortunately, I don’t need to add anything to my closet and my Christmas shopping is done. I plan on buying a few plastic containers at Target tomorrow so that I can pull out my short sleeve tops that I am not going to wear until next Spring. Have a great day!
This is a great post with so many ideas! Keep ’em coming.
Love your ideas and your biblical references. Keeps me centered!
I’m through shopping thank goodness but for whatever reason I’m still checking out the items your still posting, lol. I keep telling myself stop it!
Wow! Thanks for the bounty of options.
Good quality athleisure outfits are always on my list!
Love all of the options you are showing. I think I will be shopping for myself today.
So many choices! I like the “Having a Ball” t-shirt.
Great post Tania. Thanks for doing all the searching for us!!
Love all the options! Great post!
Great finds! Thanx for taking so much time to look for good and tasteful bargains.
Do I NEED a pair of Emerald slouch boots (Time &
Tru), not necessarily. Do I HAVE to have them…. absolutely!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for all of the great ideas!!
Just bought boots from our local Walmart. They were a really good price. Sizes were limited (the most common ones anyway) but they did have Muk luk brand ones similar to Uggs. I’m still shopping for family, but it’s tough because the kids are at the age that they want gift cards.
Great post. Love all the Talbots ideas. Thanks
Your choices are great. most of them won’t work for me in Florida! too hot!
I keep debating about the wine glass earrings, but I think they would be great for New Years Eve! Hmmm, I think I need them!
I am still looking for a gift for my niece, early thirties, and I think the Madewell fleece may just be what I buy for her. Thank you for the idea!!
Love all of the options you are showing. After the New Year I start looking for warm and cozy clothes that are in lighter colors. Pastels tend to lift my mood during the gloomy months to come!
Thank you for sharing your list of favorites. It was very helpful.
Love all the hot pink! I think it’s a great winter substitute for red.
Thanks Tania this was great. I still am looking for stocking stuffers for my grandchildren and still haven’t gotten anything for my husband yet. He keeps telling me he doesn’t need anything. Ugh! Love all these store and love all your picks.
Thank you for the Monday inspiration, even if I don’t shop the websites or stores, it gives me inspiration to shop my closet. It’s great to see color and sparkles on a Monday morning. Have a blessed week.
Love the jewelry box shown. Not oversized and perfect price!
I’m loving the velour outfits. So pretty & so comfortable!
Lots of great ideas, thanks!
Thanks, for this great information.
I love the bright colors! Thanks for giving us so many.
Thank you Tania!
Lot’s of great finds here. I keep going back to the olive turtle neck sweater. It looks fabulous on you. Since you asked, I’ve been searching for a pair of combat or ankle boots in tan, khaki, or a lighter shade of brown. Thanks for all the work you do!
Thanks for posting so many choices!!
I’m balancing gifts for grands. Does this one have more than her sister? I need stocking stuffers. Thanks for the reminder to pick up somethings that I might need.
I really love the J.Crew zip Cable Sweater, it’s a beautiful color & soft. Thank you for sharing all these great ideas!
I love the pink and the turquoise coats. You don’t find coats in these colors often.
I love the triple drawer jewelry organizer. So many great items.
Love the plaid coat from Talbots have had my eye on it for a while. ❤️❤️
I love Hokas. They are a really comfortable walking shoe. I love your style too!! Thanks! Merry Christmas!
Yes. Time to look for bargains.
Yeah, I have one package arriving from an online order and I think my shopping is complete.
Thanks for the ideas you have shared this season.
I have all my Christmas shopping done. I am seeing and buying great deals for me. A few sweaters, a dress, shoes and a sparkly top for New Year’s Eve.
Thanks for the showing us the sales on the beautiful fashion and gift ideas.
I am hoping to find the plaid shacked in-store at WM. Fingers crossed the inventory is correct. 🙂
Love the talbots especially!
I am getting a bit tired of all the shopping, but that blue Sherpa coat is tempting me! It looks so cozy…
Great gift and personal ideas. Thanks for sharing!