You gurls are in for a treat today!!! If you have been following me very long then you know I am one of the bloggers in a group called the Fashion Flash. We wanted to spoil our faithful readers with some Valentine goodies so there are going to be 6 giveaways. Each blogger has a special gift that she is giving away. I will also give you the links to the ladies who have already started their giveaways at the end of this post. These are some fabulous gifts that you can give to your special someone or keep for yourself. I am not sure how your husband would like some of our gifts, but I bet you will. Lol!But before we start the giveaway you are going to have to be subjected to me first. Lol! I am sitting here writing this post and it is coming a monsoon outside. This has been the craziest weather EVER! It was 65 today and it is supposed to start snowing around midnight tonight. I don’t think we are going to get any accumulation of snow and it is supposed to be 69 on Sunday. I was messaging a follower tonight and she said she is possibly going to get a FOOT of snow! Holy cow! This is one thing that I really love about this blog, the fact that I now have women who I consider my friends all over the world!!!I told you I was in a purple mood. I just keep gravitating toward purple this year and it has never been one of my choices in the past. This top is a new one that I bought at a little boutique in town called Trendy Threads. They have a pretty good selection online so be sure to check them out. I love shopping with a small shop, you get such great customer service. This top is a light suedette and in the lightest fawn color. The purple design is so vibrant against that background. I wish I had started my sunless tanner before I wore this top. All the cold shoulder openings just show my whiter than white skin. Yuck!I am wearing my BELIEVE necklace worn short. I didn’t want anything long hanging down in the print of the dress. My earrings are some that I got in my signup kit from Plunder called Addison. It says these are mustard colored but mine don’t seem to be that color, they seem more toward the brown side.I have on Broedrick bangle and the Cecelia bracelet. The pale pink is gorgeous in these bracelets, it has an opalescent look. For my other arm, I am wearing a host of bangles. I choose the ones that have brown and purple charms. Don’t forget that I am offering 15% off Plunder on orders over 50.00, I will send you a check for the discount. Go to www.plunderdesign.com/party/believe to shop from Plunder.I love my Michael Kors satchel. I bought this years ago and it is still one of my favorite purses. I carry this any season so that makes it really worth the extra money I paid for it. It is a canvas material with leather accents. I bought mine at TJ Maxx.
.These purple leggings are from LuLaRoe. If you have never tried a pair of LuLaRoe leggings then you really should contact your local dealer and try at least one pair. They are super comfortable and they wash up great. I am sure there are several dealers that read my blog so feel free to post your information in case the ladies don’t know anyone that sells it.Finally, it is time for the giveaway. Before I show you mine, I will give you the links to the other two ladies. Marcia of Beauty Info Zone is giving away a $50.00 Sephora gift certificate. Erika of Notes From My Dressing Table is giving away a pink heart necklace from Nancy Davis. Be sure to go and enter those giveaways as well as mine. I am doing a giveaway for Bvlgari eau de toilette. Bvlgari is a name associated with style and luxury. The House of Bvlgari has been the jeweler for the rich and famous since 1824. Their line of fragrances is named after the jewels they use in their iconic designs. Enter today for a chance to win Bvlgari Omnia Coral eau de toilette. Like a string of coral beads, it invokes the spirit of endless summer. It is a perfect blend that includes bergamot, hibiscus, and water lily. The result is a light, smooth and sensual scent. Wear it now to bring a little summer into cold gray days.
- This giveaway is open from the time this post goes live until 2/20/2017 at 11:59 P.M. M.S.T.
- When the giveaway ends, a winner will be drawn at random and contacted via the e-mail address provided by the entrant. The winner will have 48 hours from the time I hit send to respond and provide their mailing address or a new winner will be drawn.
- This giveaway is open internationally, anywhere I can legally mail a package.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older or the age of majority in your state/country or have the permission of a parent or legal guardian to enter and, if you win, give me your contact information.
- This prize is a one of. Once the package leaves my hands at the Post Office, I relinquish all responsibility for it. I do my very best to package items so that they arrive intact and in good condition. If the item arrives broken or is lost in shipping, no replacement is offered.
- All taxes, customs fees or other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. No cash substitution will be offered. This giveaway is void where prohibited.
- All entries must be made in the Rafflecopter widget, below. The more entries you complete, the higher your chance of winning.