Happy Halloween! Now that October is over, it’s full swing into the holiday season, and stores are putting out their new holiday arrivals. While I was shopping for upcoming posts, quite a few things caught my eye, and I decided to share these new arrivals from my favorite retailers like J.Crew Factory, Loft, Talbots, and more with you. The best part? Many of them are on sale right now (until midnight!) or will be on sale in the next few weeks. Black Friday sales are starting earlier than ever, and for many stores, the sales they run now will actually be better than what happens during Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Keep your eyes peeled!
PS-You can even bookmark this post for easy reference back to when you’re shopping in the near future!
Fall and Holiday New Arrivals from J.Crew Factory, Loft, Talbots, and Chicos
J.CREW FACTORY: Up to 60% Off Everything
A few of my favorites:
- Velvet always is a popular choice to wear during the holidays, and I can see this Velvet Blazer being a staple piece that you could style in multiple ways. The green is fun for the season, but I would probably purchase the black!
- This classic plaid scarf makes any outfit feel festive.
- For my wine lovers, you’ll love this graphic tee that says, “It’s the most wonderful time of the year!”
LOFT: 40% Off Your Purchase with code BFF plus an extra 31% off sale
I was surprised to see how much at Loft I’m loving for the holidays. While it may seem early to shop it, I wouldn’t wait long as they tend to go quickly.
- Still in need of a Thanksgiving outfit? Pair this vine blouse with jeans you already have, and you’re set.
- This faux fur vest is a statement piece that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. I’d pair it with this cream turtleneck that’s currently on sale.
- For those of you that love black, these sequin houndstooth pants would look stunning with this jeweled bow top or this velvet dot ruffle sleeve top.
Calling all Fairisle lovers, Talbots has officially added lots to their website!
- This peachy pink fair isle sweater isn’t your traditional, and I’m a fan! I love that it could be worn for the fall and paired with this faux fur vest.
- If you’re looking for a pair of pants that you can wear again and again this winter, these velvet ankle pants will go with just about anything.
- How cute are these pearl suede loafers? They dress up a simple pant & will give your outfit that extra touch you want during the holidays.
Let me just say…Chico’s has really upped their holiday game.
Here’s what I’m loving:
- This plaid sequin party top is in my cart!
- Let these bow leather mules do the talking when you pair them with slimming ankle pants and a simple top.
- Plan on wearing something already in your closet? Then, treat yourself to a new accessory like this cuff bracelet or this embellished clutch.
I want to hear from you!
What upcoming events are you shopping for? Holiday parties? Casual get-togethers with the girls? Or simply festive outfits for running errands? Let me know in the comments!
Whenever you SHARE my posts on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, AND FACEBOOK, it helps other ladies who might be style challenged to find my blog. I appreciate every one of you, and I consider you a friend.
Are You One Of The GURLS?
You will get a daily email reminder from me alerting you when a new blog post has gone live. And, occasionally, a “special” email will hit your inbox, so watch for those!
To GOD Goes The Glory!
Verse Of The Day
17 And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
50 Is Not Old partners with affiliate platforms where commission may be earned based on clicks and or purchases, and I would love it if you decided to use the links above. Affiliate Links help bloggers like me fund the free content we provide on our blogs. Some products might be gifted from brands.