I know many of my readers head somewhere tropical this time of year to soak up a little sunshine while they visit their favorite resort, take a cruise, or sit by the beach. I have a beach trip on the brain myself! Since stores are mainly still selling boots this time of year, it can be a little difficult to find the proper shoes to pack on a beach vacation. I thought it would be helpful to share some of the styles you can always find in my suitcase when I’m heading somewhere warmer, as well as some of my current beach-approved favorite pairs.
Whether you’re taking a trip somewhere warmer to escape the winter weather or preparing your wardrobe for spring, this post has all the warm-weather shoes you need.
Flip flops are the ultimate shoe to wear to the pool and beach, and you can’t convince me otherwise! Nothing is better on a hot sunny day than a pair of flip-flops. They let my tootsies breathe, and they come in a wide variety of styles.
- I usually pack a simple pair (like these) to wear to the beach because they are so quick to slip on and off, can be rinsed off easily to remove sand before going back into your resort or beach condo, and dry quickly.
- I make sure to bring a pair with good arch support and traction to keep my feet happy, especially if I may end up doing a lot of walking.
- I love this wedged pair with a cushioned flatbed and this braided pair from Vionic.
I’m sure all of you have a few pairs of casual sandals. However, if I’m heading to a nicer lunch or out to eat dinner, then I am reaching for my dressy sandals! These sandals look a little nicer and can be worn with dress pants or dresses.
- These metallic Sam Edelman cutout sandals or these Tory Burch slides would look so cute with shorts, a sundress, or a maxi dress.
- If you’re looking for a comfortable flat with a little more embellishments, you’ll love this pair from Amazon.
- Chunky braided straps like these had a big moment last year, and I think they’re going to stick around for 2023.
Slides are a great blend of style and comfort. I love packing a pair to throw on for a casual lunch or a day shopping at local boutiques. Plus, they are so convenient to slip your foot in and head out the door.
- These rubber slides would be great for taking to the pool or beach because they can be rinsed off easily!
- I’m loving the big buckle on these!
- This slide/wedge combo proves that comfort and style can co-exist.
I think espadrilles are my favorite summer shoe! This timeless and versatile Spanish style of shoe is everything you need to complete your vacation shoe haul. I love pairing them with my skirts and dresses, but they look equally cute with shorts and pants.
- I love the leather and canvas combination on this open toe pair.
- This block heel style is going to be so cute all summer long!
- Get some extra traction with this pair of cushioned flip-flop espadrilles that have an added sawtooth sole.
Shop More Comfortable Shoes for Your Beach Vacation Here:
Here are a lot more styles for you. I’m heading to Miami next month, so be sure to let me know what your favorite comfortable shoe is for a beach vacation.
Whenever you SHARE my posts on PINTEREST, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, AND FACEBOOK, it helps other ladies who might be style challenged to find my blog. I appreciate every one of you, and I consider you a friend.
Are You One Of The GURLS?
You will get a daily email reminder from me alerting you when a new blog post has gone live. And, occasionally, a “special” email will hit your inbox, so watch for those!
To GOD Goes The Glory!
Verse Of The Day
2 fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
50 Is Not Old partners with affiliate platforms where commission may be earned based on clicks and or purchases, and I would love it if you decided to use the links above. Affiliate Links help bloggers like me fund the free content we provide on our blogs. Some products might be gifted from brands.