fbpx

MAKEUP VIDEO – FINALLY!!!

Gurls, the makeup video is finally uploaded. It has taken two days of uploading and reloading, but it is finally here. So today you get two posts. The first post is a written description, and this post is the video’s. There are two, because Joe came through and I stopped for a minute before finishing the video. They are long, sorry, but it takes me a while to “get my pretty on.” Haha

Here is part one:

[embedyt] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_6Oafo0NC8[/embedyt]

and here is part two:

[embedyt] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1DsXqAIPj8[/embedyt]

Archives

My Sister’s Middle Grade Book is Awesome!

Stores I Shop

Archives

I would love to hear from YOU!

1. Wendy wrote:

Loved the video. Inspired me to go out and buy some contouring makeup and new brushes. I looked for Makeup Geek eye shadow. Do you know who retail MG.
    Thanks so much. Wendy

Posted 7.16.16 Reply
    • Tania wrote:

I don’t know of anyone who carries makeup geek. I had to order mine directly through them.

Posted 7.17.16 Reply
  2. Ada wrote:

Thanks for sharing this makeup video Tania. I could always use help when it comes to applying makeup.

Welcome by and join my latest style linkup with your fabulous style. A new linkup is live every Thursday!

Thanks and have a great weekend! Ada =)

Posted 7.15.16 Reply
  3. Brenda wrote:

Tania, I really needed your blog. I felt so down yesterday and you perked me up. You’re very talented. You’ve motives me to do better. Thanks for giving me your address yesterday.

Posted 7.12.16 Reply
  4. Ruth quiroz wrote:

I love your tricks. Do you wear make up everyday? I means do you wear the same make up for night too?? What do wear for a party?/

Posted 7.12.16 Reply
    • Tania wrote:

I wear pretty much the same makeup, I just apply the eyeliner heavier, and will wear red lipstick, etc.

Posted 7.12.16 Reply
  5. Karen wrote:

Thank you, this was awesome. I learned a few new “tricks”, tried them out and very pleased with the results!

Posted 7.11.16 Reply
    • Tania wrote:

Great! Everyone needs to send me a before and after picture.

Posted 7.11.16 Reply
  6. hinesley7 wrote:

Thanks for sharing this. And thank you for caring enough about how you look to put time and effort into it. I always appreciate it when people put effort into looking nice. So many people just look like they rolled out of bed and can’t be bothered with hair, makeup, or fashion. But you look great!

Posted 7.10.16 Reply
  7. Lynn wrote:

Tania, this is the best makeup video I have seen. Thank you for sharing your routine, names of products and brush numbers. Your tips are very helpful to get that polished look. You are so authentic! I love your blog and look forward to each one. You are my first read of the day. THANK YOU, Girl Friend!

Posted 7.10.16 Reply
  8. What a great video!! I’m off to order that brush set now….and checking out Makeup Geek for eyeshadow! What’s the product that you referred to that helped with wrinkles/lines around the mouth? I need some of that for sure!

Posted 7.10.16 Reply
    • Tania wrote:

Debbie, it is the Lip Renewing Serum from Rodan and fields. Here is what their website says about the lip serum:
      Restore and maintain your fuller, younger-looking lips. REDEFINE Lip Renewing Serum is rich with peptides and antioxidants, including vitamin E, to help lips retain their natural moisture, visibly smooth lip texture and reduce the appearance of lip wrinkles.
      What I noticed is, the tiny lines around my mouth seem less noticeable. That is huge, I HATE the prune looking mouth that older women get. Here is where you would go if you are interested in reading more about their line or in ordering.

Posted 7.10.16 Reply
  9. Rebecca wrote:

Awesome videos! Thank you so much for taking the time to make them and get them up on the blog.

Posted 7.10.16 Reply
  10. Marlyn wrote:

Thanks for sharing. I got a lot of new tips.

Posted 7.10.16 Reply