I am having a wonderful time in North Myrtle Beach doing absolutely nothing. We had gone to bed when we wanted, got up when we wanted, ate when and what we wanted, napped when we wanted, and done a whole lot of relaxing. Thursday morning I got up before Joe and sat and watched the rain and wind outside. It was windy, and about ten lounge chairs went flying across the patio into some of the pools. The waves were crashing, and it was so peaceful. I loved sitting on the couch and watching mother nature in her glory. The whole scene looked like what I have seen on the weather channel, and I expected Jim Cantore to show up at any moment. Lol!
The remarkable thing is that I have been able to continue all of my businesses with no interruption. Joe has been on the phone, calling, arranging, having to go to the business center to get things printed off, and standing on his head trying to get all of his things done. I have been doing the same thing that I do every day, playing on my computer, answering emails and messages, posting on social media, and loving my job. I did make a quick trip to the post office to mail out a bunch of samples to some ladies, but the rest of my job has been at my fingertips. This is what I envisioned when I watched that television show (House Hunters) so many years ago. I remember the people who were hunting for homes overseas or in the Caribbean, saying that they worked from their computer so they could work anywhere. Wow! That is what prompted me to start the blog, and everything else has fallen into place. Don’t ever stop dreaming; you are capable of doing more than you think you are. This cowl neck tunic is not considered loungewear by the store, but it is pretty dang close to the same thing if you ask me. It is soft and comfortable which are two must-haves for my loungewear items. My daughter and I were out shopping when I found this, and I yelled for her to come and feel how soft it felt. That is a huge way that I determine if I am buying something, it has to feel good against my skin. She loved it too but was afraid that it wouldn’t look good on her because she is large chested. I don’t have that problem (obviously) but wearing this vest over the top would solve the issue. I bought this at my local Cato Fashions, and I just about fainted when I saw that it is still on their website. Lol!!! They turn over their clothing fast, so I was shocked. Here is the link. Here is another cute detail about the top, it has these thumb-hole sleeves that allow you to put on a jacket without the sleeves bunching up. They also keep your hands warm when it is chilly outside. You can’t see my earrings; I am wearing a pair of large silver pearl studs. These are a pair that I have had for a long time and I couldn’t see them on the Plunder Design website. I think that my necklace was from Kay & Star, a shop on Etsy. I have so much jewelry that I sometimes lose track of where I get things. I do love their shop because their items are nice quality and well made. Plus, I like helping small entrepreneurs if I can. You hear me say all of the time that I like wearing a vest, cardigans, and blazers because they help you to appear thinner. I took off my vest to give you a look at this top without the vest. Do you see the difference??? Adding the vest visually brings your eye inward toward the middle which helps me appear smaller. It is an illusion since I did not lose 20 pounds simply by taking off my vest. Lol! It might only be an illusion, but I would rather have the illusion be of my being thinner rather than thicker. Haha! This gives you a nice look at the pattern on this vest. The vest is an old one that I bought at Cato’s Fashions, and I bought it for the color. I loved how it looked burgundy one minute, and then the gray caught my attention the next minute. I just noticed that my cuffed jeans are also from Cato Fashions, so other than my ankle boots, I am head to toe dressed from Catos. This is a perfect example of how you don’t have to pay a fortune for your clothing and that you can still look nice.
I am into lists these days. I had a website ask me to do an interview with them listing some of my favorite things like beauty, fashion, hair care, etc. They wanted it in a top ten type format, so I decided to do that for those who ask me all the time what my favorite Rodan + Fields products are.
- Reverse Regimen – The regimen that I loved so much that I became a consultant over.
- Redefine Regimen – What lines and wrinkles? You can’t even see that I have pores. Thanks to this regimen.
- Redefine Multi-Function Eye Cream – Known as “eye crack” because once you try it, you will be hooked!
- Lash Boost – Have you SEEN my lashes??? I am thrilled at my results, and I want those for you too.
- Active Hydration Serum – This wonderful serum is for the neck up, and I finally have smooth, soft skin.
- Active Hydration Body Replenish – The product that I was the happiest to see launch. This is for the neck down and FINALLY; I am no longer like the Sahara Desert. My skin is soft to the touch. I use it twice a day because I love it so much.
- Radiant Defense Perfect Liquid – This is one of the newest products by R+F. I love that I no longer feel like I have caked on foundation. Plus, this is actually good for my skin.
- Active Hydration Bright Eye Complex – I will admit that I didn’t use to like this product. I tried it for a week or two and then quit because I didn’t see results. It took me 12 weeks to see results with Lash Boost, so I decided to give this product another chance, and I am really finally starting to see results and I am so glad that I gave it another chance.
- Redefine AMP MD System – This is a Derma-Roller and the Intensive Renewing Serum. This is perfect for adding to your Redefine regimen to AMP up your results! Your skin will feel like silk when you use this serum!!!
- The ESSENTIALS Eye Makeup Remover and Instant Makeup WIpes are fantastic! I love the eye makeup remover, and it doesn’t cause me any issues since I wear contacts and other products that I have used would. The wipes are so thick and so moist that it is amazing. You can’t go wrong with this duo!
Go HERE to shop these products. Be sure to become a Preferred Customer to receive 10% off an 80.00 purchase plus free shipping.
I hope that you told ONE friend about my blog, but if not, then please do that today because I am trying to grow my following. Also, pinning one of my photos to Pinterest is a great way to spread the word of my blog!!!
I do encourage you to please sign up for my daily emails so that you can click on the link and it will take you straight to the post. No more having to remember to type in the name, etc.
Please be aware that links to vendors may be affiliate links. I do profit from your purchases through the links on the blog.