I had a LOT of you tell me how much you loved the videos that I uploaded last week. That truly makes me happy and it is an area that I have thought about doing more of. It will be a trial and error type thing so I guess all of you will be my Guinea pigs as I learn what to do and what not to do. So, I have decided to try and do a video on something every Friday or at least until I run out of things to talk about. Lol!
Today, I am starting with a 5-minute makeup tutorial which took me 20 minutes to video. As you can see, talking does not seem to be a problem for me. I am going to go ahead and list the products that I used and try and link to them if possible. Be sure to comment about the tutorial and you will be entered into the week-long giveaway that I am having. If you do not know what I am talking about, then go back and check out this post.
- Rodan + Fields Radiant Defense Perfecting Liquid – Sand – Not available until October 1st.
- Rodan + Fields Radiant Defense Brush – Not available until October 1st.
- Bye Bye Under Eye – Medium – It Cosmetics
- NARS Ita Kabuki Brush – Nars
- Pretty In The USA Cheek and Brow Set – Benefit Cosmetics
- F15 Powder/Blush Brush – Sigma Beauty
- E40 Tapered Blending Brush _ Sigma Beauty
- E25 Blending Brush _ Sigma Beauty
- E20 Short Shader Brush _ Sigma Beauty
- Tartesit PRO Amazonian Clay Palette – Tarte – Colors (Classic, Chic, Smoked)
- Shimmering Highlighter – BECCA
- HUGE Extreme Lash Mascara – Stila
I linked to the Sigma brushes that I used but you can also buy them as a set like I did instead of each one individually. Here is the set that I started with.