- It SNOWED!!! I am one of those people who gets giddy when it snows. I even went on Facebook and did a “live” video of me and Lucy (my mixed breed Yorkie) out enjoying it while the snow was still falling. Even though we only got 3 or 4 inches of snow it still made me a happy camper. Lol! Joe, on the other hand, is not as big of a fan. He told me this afternoon that he was ready for the snow to go. I said that it just snowed last night but he said that was long enough. Hahaha! BTW, this is NOT what I wore when it snowed. I would probably have snow getting in my boots if I had worn this. Lol!We quickly sold out of snow sleds today at work since all of the kids wanted to take advantage of the snow and the day off from school. It is funny how in our county there will be huge variations in the depth of snow depending on where you live. I live in the area that gets the LEAST amount of snow. If I get snow then the rest of the county is covered! I talked to my Energizer Bunny Friend this morning, she lives up a holler, and she said they had a lot of snow. She left her car at the bottom of her driveway so that she could get out to go to work this morning. Most of the time the State doesn’t send plows or salt trucks up these hollers so they have to wait until the sun melts the snow. The problem can be that the sun might not shine on these roads (because of the steep mountains) for days. I am glad that I am a “main road” kind of gurl. Lol! #Spoiled #MainRoad Even though it snowed today I am already starting to think about spring. Am I the only one??? The top that I have on is an older top but I wanted to wear it because of the colors. The yellow brightened my day and in the spring I might have worn white with the top. Since it is still winter, I decided to play up the gray and the burgundy colors in the print. The attached bow scarf adds a little bit of interest and also makes it more feminine looking. Even though it may not be spring yet I can still summon up a little spring with my look. This top is by Bisou Bisou and I bought it at JC Penny.
I went with some gunmetal accessories in my jewelry. The filigree Judy earrings are really lightweight, super cute, and ridiculously affordable. They are only 8.00!!! I would suggest these as an add-on to an order but I wouldn’t order them by themselves because of the shipping charges. The marcasite style bracelet is the Ophelia. This is on an elastic band so it is really easy to put on and take off. This is especially if you have arthritis or if you have trouble putting on bracelets with a clasp. Plunder is giving away a free gift with every Plunder purchase from now until February 14th.Today is the last day of my special. When you order at least 75.00 (excluding taxes and shipping) you will get ONE additional piece of jewelry from me. But, if you order at least 125.00 (excluding taxes and shipping) then you will get TWO items from me! Several of you have asked about buying more jewelry so for every additional 50.00 you spend after 125.00 I will add another piece of jewelry. January is the month to make your purchases!!! Go to plunderdesign.com/taniastephens to place an order and be sure to pick a party with my name on it.I carried this handbag the other day and someone mentioned that I forgot to tell the brand. This gray handbag has fun gold zippers and leather tassels are attached to the zipper pulls. This is by Aimee Kestenberg and I would call this a medium size. Even though it is not as big as some purses that I carry it does have plenty of room and lots of pockets. The wine colored suede booties are by Isaac Mizrahi. They have a large buckle on the side that is a great unique detail. Both of these items came from QVC. I was fortunate enough to get them from my overstock outlet.
This top is sleeveless so I added the open front cardigan from Old Navy to give me some added warmth. I probably have three or four different cardigans in shades of gray. Gray is such a great neutral and you can wear it much easier than you can black. It is not as harsh as black against most people’s skin. I held up a lighter gray cardigan with this top and even though the lighter gray matched the top it just didn’t look as good. The dark of the gray made the yellow pop.Want to play a game? Want to be entered to win a Free Lash Boost? I am looking for 5 people have never tried Lash Boost.
Here’s how it works:
- ⭐️ purchase Lash Boost as a PC (at a discounted price plus FREE shipping, lucky you!) Go here to become a PC
- ⭐️ snap a “before” pic of your lashes and send to me for safekeeping
- ⭐️ begin using Lash Boost on February 5th, use it consistently for 12 weeks
- ⭐️ track your Lash Dash progress at 4 Wks, 8 Wks & 12 Wks
- ⭐️ at the end of the 12 week Dash, I’ll post a collage of the final results (lashes only, no names!) & we’ll put it to a vote!
- ⭐️ whoever wins the vote for having the lashes B E S T results will be FULLY reimbursed the price of Lash Boost!!!!
Want to join the fun?! Comment below or message me to claim your spot for yourself or for your interested friend! Let the best lashes win!
If you like my blog then I would LOVE for you to sign up for my daily emails. Just put your email address in the “Subscribe To The Blog Via Email” box at the top right.
Please be aware that links to vendors may be affiliate links. I do profit from your purchases through the links on the blog.